Our Relaxation Masks are infused with herbs :)
A lot of the time we realize that our skin gets "worse before it gets better." That's because once the first layer of skin is removed by exfoliating, you then treat the skin where acne is present or starting to grow.
Our blends ALL include ingredients that reduce inflammation, moisturizes and hydrates our skin. The beauty of our masks is that there are NO added fragrances. Oily, dry, or anything in between, these are the masks for you. You can use them for your face and hair. Remember that our pores are portals to our internal system, always feed your body with herbs in every aspect.
Jars are approx. 2oz.
Omi Lade is the only dry face mask. Both Elequa Elixir & Natures Liquid come ready to go.
- Open those pores! You can do this by getting a wash cloth, rinsing with luke warm water and sit it on your face for about 60 seconds.
- You always want to start by cleaning your face with our Wildcrafted Homemade Seamoss Soap. (This is done daily.)
- Our Relaxation Face Masks can be used 1-2 times a week. (Leave on your face for about 15-20 minutes.
- If you’re using the Omi Lade Mask (this is the ONLY DRY mask), take a tablespoon of the mask out, spray the hydration mask onto the dry scoop until it’s pastey enough to apply.
- When using our Pure Rehydration Mist, use this directly after you wash your face with the soap. The one or two days a week that you use your Relaxation Face Mask, you can then use the mist after your mask.
Remember our skin is our biggest organ. The same way we don't want to over eat is the same way we don't want to overwhelm our skin.
ALL products are handmade with love.
I am not responsible for any allergic reactions that occur when using my products. No added fragrances in this product. Remember everyone's skin has their own genetic makeup. Try out on a part of your skin. If you have some discomfort, discontinue use.